CCPLATINUM'S PERFECTION

CCPLATINUM'S PERFECTION
THERE'S HONOR AMONG MASTIFFS

Saturday, December 27, 2014

Cartels mandela

My puppy well big puppy now Cartels Mandela out of Ccplatinum kennels is now a year.   They seem to grow so fast, you never even notice how close you are to the age where you should stop calling them puppy if ,we ever do loll.  Some how they always seem to stay puppies in our eyes.  His temperament is the perfect definition of a Cane Corso, Loving, protective and humble, kind of like me.  From one to ten out of all of my dogs his agility is 7, I prefer a 9 but his strong hold is his learning speed, which is a 10.  He's a very fast learner, may be my fastest.  His stunning looks and ability to learn allot and fast will be the perfect stud male into my breeding program.  All of my females are built for the speed and agility, more for the hunt.  The idea is to Add that fast learner with the athletes and produce the perfect Italian mastiff in my eyes. Well you know how it goes, without further do Cartels Mandela 12 months.


1 comment:

  1. This was vey informational reading this blog. Such a nice description If you would like read more about these topics , have a look at Furry Beings

    ReplyDelete